Thursday, January 4, 2007

catch up

I am still trying to get up to speed here this year. I have been working on a project that I hope to finish up by the end of this week. The work in progress, a local boxing club that meets in the second floor of a warehouse can be seen at the Watertown Daily Times.com, Gym Dreams.

Another great use of video by a newspaper can be seen at WWII Trench shot by Bernard Weil of the Toronto Star. I am slowly getting convinced that video can supplement and be the lead medium for newspapers, if it is done well.

My shooting coach from the Mountain Workshops, Rick Loomis of the LA Times, just had his multimedia/print project highlighted in PDN and you can see his work at Ocean Series.

Another Zen moment of the day was a photo a day’s Best of 2006. Ahhhh....aaauuuummmmmm.

No comments: